Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Best Day Ever!!!

We took Colby to get tubes in his ears today and everything went pretty well as far as the surgery is concerned. He was pretty upset for about an hour afterwards, but that was mainly due to the anesthetic, I think.

Anyways, on to the best part.....Colby had a good 3 hr. nap after we got home and then proceeded to have, what I believe, is the best day of his life. I am not kidding, I have never seen him so happy for such an extended period of time. He did not nap at all during the afternoon because of all the sleep in the morning, but still was the happiest baby alive. I am so relieved that he is finally feeling better!!!! I guess I didn't realize how bad his ears were bothering him until I saw how he was today. I feel bad for him for what he had to go through with all of the ear infections, fluid constantly in his ears, etc....but I am also so happy for him that it is now fixed and we can all move forward. It has been a long couple months of infections, lack of sleep, fussiness, etc.....This is definately a great way to start out the new year!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment